MY IMAGINARY JOB
This job is going to take me to travel all over the world (if, I am lucky enough to be able to work for an international company/airlines) or at least, whatever company I'm going to work for, it's definitely still going to take me to many different places, meet new people, learn new culture and enjoy the chance of encountering new things everyday. I am not sure if this is really my dream job, but it's nice imagining having such an awesome occupation which I think many young people will enjoy doing it, though I am not young anymore. :-P
When I am on duty, I will have to serve some passenger on board of our aeroplane; assist them to get to their seat, help them to put their hand-luggage to the nearest locker cabin if needed to, sometimes I may have to perform the pre-flight safety demonstration as well, give them their meal, distribute some earphone and blanket to the customer and so on. My work will require me to fly very frequently and probably, I may not have much free time to meet my family and close friends as most likely I'll have to fly here, there, and everywhere. And something that everybody must remember if one of you ever want to do the imaginary job I've described above are, firstly, you must be good looking, slender and quite tall; secondly, you must be a very polite person; thirdly, you must speak at least one or two foreign language fluently; fourthly, you must know how to swim, must be customer service orientated person and so on.
Can anyone guess what kind of job I was trying to describe in my writing practice? :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment