Study Hard & Play Hard
After working so hard for the exam, everyone obviously love to laze around and undoubtedly it's no exception with me. On the last of my exam, my classmates and I went to a restaurant to celebrate the end of our test and the start of our holiday. XD It's nothing fancy, but I personally think that the restaurant was very nice and comfy. It was an outdoor restaurant called 'Pondok Apung", they named it Pondok Apung is because all the sitting areas of the restaurant were constructed on top of the large scale of fish pond. All of our hard worked prior and during the exam were paid off well once we got there. The restaurant was located in the outskirts of Banyuwangi, it took us about 15 minutes to get there by motorbike. It's a bit far but I love that place and it's one of my favourites eatery in Banyuwangi. We enjoyed the food, the service and the atmosphere very much. Moreover, the place was very calm and quiet, it's so green compared to where I live and the fresh air is certainly very refreshing for our exhausted mind. :-D
After the meal, we decided to go to a cafe in the town to continue our fun. As I'm not into singing and all, so I was there just to be a spectator while enjoying myself. Some of my mates were singing and playing guitar on the stage and I knew they were really enjoying themselves. When I look at them singing joyfully, sometimes I envy those who had such confidence and I really do wish that I've a beautiful voice as well as owning the confidence to sing in front of others, alas, I have no talent in such stuff. :-(
The following day, two of mates and I went to Villa Solong Banyuwangi to see the beauty of God creation there. Everyone said that it was very stunning and in fact when I look up on Google, it shows some pictures of Villa Solong which is extremely gorgeous. We went there in the hope of taking many selfies (well, my friend does). Honestly, I am not that into selfies very much as I am not very photogenic in front of the camera. Generally, when I went to visit some new places, I really do want to enjoy the site and admire the beauty of it. XD We went to Villa Solong on Saturday evening at about 4 o'clock, but unfortunately it was closed, so we changed our planned and went to Sweets Desserts instead. It's better than nothing, hey! ^_^
Sunday, Monday and Tuesday were really lazing days for me. Well, I did had a look on my after mid-test projects for a bit, but nothing further happened yet. I called that three days as lazing days is because I literally did nothing notable for the period of 72 hours; what I did were only listening to Youtube and watching Korean drama. Ghost, I really waste my life away!
Then, yesterday, Wednesday the second of November was my busiest day during my mid-term break. A few weeks ago, I received a message that our friends from Hong Kong were coming to visit us and they due to arrive in our town on the second of November, afternoon time as they were traveling from Denpasar to Banyuwangi by bus. So to prepare for their arrival, I woke up very early in the morning, did all the cleaning and tidying up around the house, vacuuming and mopping the whole house, filling up the refrigerator and all. I am very excited about it. I am always happy entertaining visitor and I like the fact that our friends come to visit us. :-) They arrived about 3pm. We met in front of Roxy department store and we took them to our home. It has been years since we met them, so we chatted and talked loads. In the end, the guys got drunk and I've to clean up the mess! :-P
Now, I am looking forward to visiting Kuta & Denpasar - Bali at the weekend. And, this is going to be the highlight of this university break. Let's enjoy ourselves and party till dawn. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment